The MS14 is the 2nd generation Dragino mother board. It lets you embed Linux into your MCU projects. It is a low cost, open hardware Linux motherboard for micro-controllers. It runs open source linux system, has USB host port and has full Ethernet and 802.11 b/g/n WiFi capabilities.
The goal of the MS14 is to solve the connectivity problem and greatly enhance micro-controller products such as the Arduino.
MS14 support generic OpenWrt linux version or modified OpenWrt version such as Arduino Yun.
Applications for MS14 include remote control of robots, data logging, web applications for data presentation, mesh networking over WiFi and many more.
- Power input, DC, 5V or 9 ~ 15V
- Two Ethernet ports WAN and LAN
- Programmable PUSH button
- GPIOs, SPI, I2C, SLIC, UART, LED, COLD_RESET, 3.3v/5v/raw_vcc
- Sensors I/O, Not available on ms14-p
- USB host
- JTAG and GPIOs
- Processor, MIPS 24K, 400Mhz
- LEDs(WiFi, WAN, LAN, SYS, Heart Beat, PWR)
- Main antenna, chip antenna or external antenna
- Diversity antenna