Cloning the SD card is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Get everything set up just the way you want it on your Yun/shield whatever you're using it for. Then shut down the Pi and remove the SD card. Insert the SD card into your computer.
- Start up Win32DiskImager, a program that you probably have from when you first set up your Yun.
- In the "Image File" box, enter the path of your soon-to-be image file. For example, I put mine in C:/Users/sonnyyu/Desktop/test.img
- Under the "Device" box, select your SD card.
- Click the "Read" button to create the image file from your card.
- When it's done creating the image file, you can eject your SD card and put it back in your Yun. Keep that IMG file in a safe place.
Now, if anything ever goes wrong with your Yun, you can restore your fully-set-up image using the reverse instructions:
- Insert the SD card back into your computer.
- Head to the start menu or screen and type "disk management." Open the disk management program and find your SD card in the list.
- Right-click and delete all the partitions on your SD card. When it's empty, right-click on it and format it (it doesn't matter what filesystem you format it to, your computer just needs to recognize it).
- Open Win32DiskImager again and browse for your image file. Select your device from the Device dropdown just as you did before.
- This time, click "Write" to write the image to the SD card.
- When it finishes, eject the SD card and re-insert it into your Yun. When you boot it up, it should be in the exact same state it was in when you first cloned the SD card.